McGraw-Hill Medical’s unique Custom Curriculum tool enables program directors and faculty to create and manage their residency and clerkship curricula, creating interactive learning modules for their learners to meet the unique needs of their programs, making it a perfect tool for education and remediation. Best of all, Custom Curriculum is a FREE, already present feature of your institutional subscription that simply needs to be activated.
Instructors: If you are seeing this page, you may not be logged into your My Access account or Custom Curriculum instructor has not been activated on your My Access account. To have instructor privileges added to your My Access account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply log into your account. A member of our User Services team will get back to you shortly confirming that instructor privileges have been added to your account, at which point you’ll be ready to begin building your curriculum. Don’t have a My Access account?
Register for one here.
With Custom Curriculum, instructors can:
- Create and populate assignments from all of the Access online medical resources licensed by their institution, including textbooks, videos, and case files
- Include Q&A tests, either drawing from the existing question bank or by authoring their own questions and dictating a minimum passing score
- Assign specific learners to each curriculum
- Report on progress and quiz scores by learner or by assignment
- Link out to external resources or upload files to include in their curricula
- Offer targeted remediation for specific learners
Once logged into their My Access account, learners in Custom Curriculum can:
- Easily access the exact resources their instructors have selected for them
- See which assignments are expected of them and which dates their assignment are due
- Keep track of their own assignment progress and quiz scores